Warm Air Blower Feature:
1. There are several buttons on the top of the heater that makes it easy to control the heater with a single push.
2. Designed with an overheat protection function, the power can be cut off when the temperature is overheated, the dump function is automatically cut off, and the power supply is stopped when the heater is dumped.
3. The swivel plug can be used in sockets in different positions for more convenient and easier use.
4. When the indoor temperature is the same as the temperature of the heater, the heater will stop working to saving power.
5. Great for anywhere at Home, Bathrooms, Dorm Rooms, Offices, campers, basements, garages etc..
6. Digital LED Temperature display.
7. Space-saving design.
8.High&Low speed settings.
9. Safe Ceramic Heating Element.
10. Stay-Cool Plastic Housing.
11. Whisper-Quiet operation.
Instructions For Use:
1: Plug The Heater Into The Required Power Outlet
2: Push-On / Off To Turn On The Power
3: Select The Temperature You Want, Increase The Temperature With The + Button, Or Decrease The Temperature With The-Button
4: Press The Right Button To Select The Fan Speed You Want
5: When Finished Pushing Again On / Off, Turn Off The Power, And Unplug The Heater From The Power Outlet To A Safe Place
When The Heater Is Turned On, Press The Timer Button To Activate The Timer. Press The Timer Button Continuously To Set The Number Of Hours Before The Heater Switch Is Turned Off. You Can Choose 1-12 Hours.
Once The Desired Time Is Selected, Stop Pressing The Timer Button And Cancel The Timer To Turn Off The Heater.
Note: The Heater Has An Automatic 12-Hour Default Timer For Security Reasons.
360 ° Plug Rotation Instructions:
Press And Hold The “Plug Rotation Button”.
With Your Hand, Gently Turn The Socket To The Desired Position.
Release The “Plug Rotation Button” To The Locked Position.
Note: Do Not Let Liquid Enter The Heater
Do Not Use Alcohol, Gasoline, Abrasive Powder, Home Polish, Or Rough Brushes To Clean The Heater, This May Cause Damage To The Heater Casing.
Do Not Use This Heater Around Bathrooms, Baths Or Swimming Pools
Do Not Immerse The Heater In Water
Please Wait For The Device To Dry Completely Before Use
Store In A Cool, Dry Place When Not In Use
Note: If The Unit Stops Working Due To Overheating, Disconnect The Unit From AC Power And Plug It Back Into Restart.
Use Cannot Exceed 12 Hours.